If you believe that all children deserve a great education and you are committed to giving more children access to a high-quality public school option, we want to get to know you!
The National Alliance is the national nonprofit convener, advocate, and public voice for the public charter school movement. We work with members of Congress and Capitol Hill staffers, state leaders and partner organizations, and other education reform advocates to build support for public charter schools. We foster a policy and regulatory climate that allows new, high-quality charter schools to open and for the best to expand and replicate.
The National Alliance for Public Charter Schools continues to seek talented individuals who are aligned with our organizational values:
- Quality: We expect the best work from each other and ourselves and won’t settle for anything less.
- Sector Leadership: We seek to lead and serve the charter school movement by deeply understanding the opportunities and challenges and anticipating and responding to meet the sector’s needs.
- Diversity: We model what we ask of the movement; our team includes talented people from a variety of backgrounds, reflecting the diversity of charter schooling and our coalitions and partners.
- Results: We make decisions based on evidence and judge our own work by whether it ultimately advances our mission.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with charter school leaders, other stakeholders, and each other to achieve our collective goals.
We are motivated every day by the knowledge that millions of students across America need access to better public school options. If you share our commitment and values, we would love to hear from you.
The National Alliance for Public Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and multicultural work environment. The National Alliance welcomes and encourages applications from qualified candidates of all backgrounds without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran, or any other category protected by law.