Seeking PK-12 Special Education Teachers at multiple partner school sites (school-specific role descriptions available upon profile approval).
How to Apply
Create a single profile at https://www.getselected.com/signup/?utm_source=publiccharters to start your application with any of our hiring schools that meet your preferences. Only one application is needed to be considered by all relevant schools—our schools will then reach out to you with their matching vacancies and directions.
About Schools + Support on Selected
GetSelected.com is a free teacher support and hiring platform with over 1,500 hiring schools (public and private, PK-12) and families across the US. Create a complimentary account to learn about and connect with our schools that match your search preferences. Access our library of educator resources to help you thrive in your position.
We accept applications on a rolling basis and encourage candidates to apply as soon as possible to avoid missing opportunities at the best-fit hiring schools.
Candidates accepted onto our free platform will be:
- Marketed to hiring schools matching your position-search preferences (names, resumes, and contact information shared only with schools you actively choose to connect with)
- Fast-tracked as pre-screened, priority candidates with a recommendation to hiring managers as a pre-screened, Selected-approved candidate
- Approved to access our full library of educator resources (blog, course modules, webinars, and more) on everything from acing the teacher interview to classroom management
- Provided with 1:1 candidate search support to turn to for interview prep and professional development opportunities
- Given the option to job-search in private-mode
Qualifications + Eligibility
For our team to review and approve your profile application, you must:
- Be currently located AND authorized to work in the US
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree by the school year for which you are applying
- Currently reside in (or willing to relocate to) one of our school regions
- Have an education degree, in-progress or completed teaching certification, and/or teaching experience
$40,000-100,000 (commensurate with qualifications and experience)