Summit Public Schools is searching for a talented Special Education Aide with the ability to work 1:1 with students at Summit Atlas in West Seattle, WA. This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant, growing organization that is dedicated to transforming public education for its students!
This role will start in April and run through mid-June, 2018.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Assist with instruction and related activities in an assigned Special Education program (meet 1:1 with students, provide support in the Learning Center, etc.).
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with faculty and students.
WHAT YOU NEED:
Key Qualities and Skills
- Commitment to uphold Summit’s values, belief that all children deserve a rigorous and equitable education that prepares them for college and for life
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least one year of experience working with children in an organized setting.
- Proficiency in Google Platforms, including Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and Google Slides.
- Clear health and background check
READY TO APPLY?:
We'd love to hear from you! Submit your application through our website today: https://grnh.se/wtcw46yr1