• Associate or higher Degree
• Two (2) years of study at an institution of higher education
• Thirty (30) hours of College credit
• Licensed as Paraprofessional in Florida.
• Physically, mentally, and emotionally capable of performing required tasks and duties.
• Demonstrated ability to acquire skills and knowledge for effective performance of tutorial duties.
Tutorial and Other Performance Responsibilities:
Perform duties and related services as assigned by the Director including the following:
1. Follow program guidelines and time schedules consistently
2. Keep accurate daily records and charts for each student served; maintain required data for all students enrolled/assigned
3. Submit tutorial reports as required
4. Assist in enforcing the Student Code of Conduct and maintaining appropriate classroom behavior/discipline
5. Supervise students arrival, breaks, and departure from classes
6. Perform assigned specific duties:
• Serve as Bus Driver when assigned
• Assist in daily operations of the school