Do you believe every student deserves an opportunity to participate in an exceptional educational environment? Are you inspired every day to demand the best for yourself and your students? If so, read on. Liberty Grove Schools is seeking 1st grade elementary teachers. Instruction will guide and encourage students to develop academic subject matter and social skills.
At Liberty Grove, we envision a community of academic excellence that sparks innovation and creates opportunities. We achieve this by empowering students of diverse backgrounds and removing labels through community building, high standards of excellence, and embracing a wide variety of learning opportunities.
- We believe in the positive intersection of community and school and the collective ownership of raising well-educated, civic-minded children.
- We find the best in our students and accept them for who they are.
- We use our beliefs to act as a motivator and embrace the power of “why not us?”
For more information visit our website: https://libertygroveschools.org/
- Develop and implement lesson plans that fulfill requirements of the school’s curriculum and the Indiana Academic Standards
- Lesson Plan Internalization: Plan and use learning strategies, activities, equipment, and technology to accommodate the learning needs of each student
- Communicate clear objectives for all learning activities
- Provide routine feedback to students, colleagues, and parents regarding progress, based on observed performance and development
- Data-Driven Mindset: Conduct ongoing assessment of student academic achievement through formal and informal testing
- Create a classroom environment conducive to learning, supporting the physical, social, and emotional development of students
- Cultivate positive student behavior by establishing transparent routines and systems aligned to Liberty Grove Schools core values
- Collaboration: Participation in department, school, district, and parent meetings; including staff development
- Assign and grade classwork, homework, test, and assignments
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Graduate Degree preferred
- Valid Indiana State Teacher’s License or equivalent in Elementary Education (K-6)
- Demonstrated competency in academic subjects
Liberty Grove Schools offers a:
- Highly competitive salary ($40,000-$60,000)
- Benefits structure
- 403(b) match
To apply visit: https://lgsindy.applytojob.com/apply