● Performs a variety of routine clerical duties, including assisting others in the workplace,
filing, duplicating, and maintaining records or reports in support of an assigned AIMS
Essential Job Functions:
● Receives public, staff and students.
● Ensures that all visitors sign in at the front desk.
● Sorts and delivers incoming mail and sends outgoing mail.
● Schedules appointments and receives customers or visitors.
● Provides general information to staff, clients, and the public.
● Prepares routine memos or other reports
● Copies, files, and updates paper and electronic documents.
● Prepares and processes bills and other office documents.
● Collects information and performs data entry.
● Assists with traffic duty.
● Supervises lunch periods and morning and after-school study hall.
● Serves as campus aid.
● Answers phones.
● Responds to specific questions and concerns expressed by families and staff.
● Sets appointments for Administrators.
● Receives and checks incoming mail and packages and distributes as necessary.
● Manages parent and staff complaints as appropriate.
● Supplies forms and implements school/department procedures.
● Provides substitutes with an orientation to the school’s model, sub notes, and general
information for the day.
● Performs other duties as assigned
This is a non-exempt position.
● The incumbent is eligible for overtime compensation.
● The Board of Directors reserves the right to waive any minimum qualification.
• Proficient with basic numbers skills
• Accurate keyboarding skills. 40 WPM
Required Education and Experience:
● High school diploma
● Up to 1 year of general clerical experience.