Performs any combination of the following instructional tasks in the classroom to assist teaching staff by performing the following duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supplements and reinforces the work of the teacher.
• Assist with all school paperwork such as; report cards, transcripts, grades sheets, work samples, and fourth file.
• Discusses assigned teaching area with the teacher to coordinate instructional efforts.
• Tutor students individually or in groups with lessons assignments to present or reinforce learning concepts.
• Assist with organization of the classroom files, closets, bulletin boards etc.
• Prepares, administer, and grades examinations.
• Assist in teaching
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Any combination of experience and education likely to provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities, typically:
• AA Degree from an accredited community college
• Bilingual preferred/desired
•Up to one year of general clerical experience