As the new school year begins, the National Alliance and DonorsChoose.org are excited to launch a partnership to support charter school classrooms. The partnership includes a Charter School Leader Toolkit with exclusive content for charter schools. Click below to download our Charter School Leader Toolkit.
Our toolkit has everything you need to know to run a successful crowdfunding campaign, including information on the most funded types of resources, case studies of charter schools that have run successful campaigns, and tips for engaging your teachers.
DonorsChoose.org is the leading crowdfunding site for K-12 education. Their network of over 3 million donors loves to support educators! As donors are giving online more and more, crowdfunding through DonorsChoose.org makes it possible for schools to raise more funding for classroom resources regardless of the size of their charter school.
How it works
- Teachers at verified schools request specific items.
- DonorsChoose.org vets every single project that teachers post.
- Donors and foundations contribute to these requests.
- DonorsChoose.org orders the items and ships them to the school.
- DonorsChoose.org notifies the school in advance of every shipment.
Contact Keya Wondwossen, director of advocacy and public partnerships, at KeyaW@DonorsChoose.org with your DonorsChoose.org questions.