If you believe that all children deserve a great education, and you are committed to giving more children access to a high-quality public school option, we want to get to know you.
The National Alliance for Public Charter Schools is the nonpartisan national convener, advocate, and public voice for the charter public school movement. We work with members of Congress and Capitol Hill staffers, state leaders and partner organizations, and other education reform advocates to build support for charter public schools. We foster a policy and regulatory climate that allows new, high-quality charter schools to open and the best to expand and replicate.
The National Alliance for Public Charter Schools continues to seek talented individuals who are aligned with our organizational values:
- Quality. We expect the best work from each other and ourselves and won’t settle for anything less.
- Leadership. We seek to lead and serve the charter movement with a radical commitment to dramatic increases in student achievement—and to instill the same commitment in future leaders of the movement.
- Diversity. We model what we ask of the movement; our team includes talented people from a variety of backgrounds, reflecting the diversity of charter schooling.
- Results. We make decisions based on evidence and judge our own work by whether it advances the cause of student achievement.
- Collaboration. We work in partnership with charter leaders and other stakeholders to achieve our collective goals.
We are motivated every day by the knowledge that millions of students across America need access to better public school options to realize their full potential. If you share our commitment and values, we would love to hear from you.